Grant County, Dry Ridge, Williamstown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeRanKeR

Premium Subscriber
I have a Pro-197 Digital and am looking to move back home from Florida. I was curious as to how active is the area? And if the Digital Scanner would suffice to listen to their comms. Many Thanks!

KyFireFreak

Feed Provider
Yep fire and EMS are P25 conventional so you're golden there...

County Sheriff and Williamstown PD are analog...

KSP is P25 so you're still good to go...

oopie41091

Premium Subscriber
Crittenden and dry ridge fire departments are digital (p25). Does anyone one the convention frequency they use to page firefighters? The p25 channel is 155.925. That's all I know if anyone know the paging frequency please let me know.

RonnieUSA

Crittenden and dry ridge fire departments are digital (p25). Does anyone one the convention frequency they use to page firefighters? The p25 channel is 155.925. That's all I know if anyone know the paging frequency please let me know.

155.92500 WPPC266 RM 192.8 PL GRANT FD TO Grant Co. Fire Tone Out (Tones then traffic moves to P25) FM Fire Dispatch
That's from the database.

Good Luck!!

oopie41091

Premium Subscriber
They use the same frequency in mixed mode. 155.925/192.8 for tones and the dispatch then everything goes to P25 after that.

What is mix mode? I have a minitor iv and I want to use it in grant county. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.