PRO-651 New to digital - Fleming Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazing189

Hello...I am new to the world of digital scanning. I used to scan when everything was analog, but put the hobby down for years. I recently purchased a PRO-651, downloaded ARC 500 and got paid registrations for downloads. I downloaded frequencies for my area and others. However, I am not hearing as much traffic as I thought I might. I have both the handheld antenna as well as a dipole mounted on my roof & neither is bringing much traffic. I think I may have a setting or two off, but am not sure. I allowed the software to default the settings.

Is there anyone in the Fleming Rowan or Mason areas, or KSP Post 8 areas willing to help? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

Ranger462

Bath Co

I have the same model. I live in Bath Co. and pick up Post 8,7,6,14, and some of 5. Plus all Bath Co., Nicholas, Clark, and some Rowan Co., Fleming Co. I've signal stalked some freq's, but mainly spent some time and just manually programmed the bulk of them. A lot of times it depends on when your scanning as to what you pick up. I find new freq's, even ones not listed for KSP, often. I just save them and then figure out the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.