Webster Co Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone provide an update for the pl tone on the Webster Co Fire channel? I've programmed in what is in the database, but it seems that the pl tone is wrong/outdated. I can pick up traffic, but can only hear it with monitor enabled.

Note: I'd check this myself, but I am not able to have my radio readily available to run a scan on the pl\dpl of the RX frequency when radio traffic occurs.

Last edited:

kd4bas

Monitoring, Hanging Out, & --mn-@v@-mn-- you.
Premium Subscriber
Here's what I have for Webster Co.

Frequency Input: 154.1750/151.0550
Tone: PL 156.7
CH: -*
Description: Webster County Fire & Rescue
Mode: FM * Repeater*
County: Webster
Comments:

Thanks. I'll put the tone in and see what happens. Not needing for any transmit purposes. Just monitor when I'm on the road to/from work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

crowe427

Can anyone provide an update for the pl tone on the Webster Co Fire channel? I've programmed in what is in the database, but it seems that the pl tone is wrong/outdated. I can pick up traffic, but can only hear it with monitor enabled.

Note: I'd check this myself, but I am not able to have my radio readily available to run a scan on the pl\dpl of the RX frequency when radio traffic occurs.

Unless I'm wrong... Web Co FD and Providence FD both use 154.175. Co FD's in repeater and City in simplex with a different PL. ( I THINK ) Its been a while since I've messed with anything VHF so I'm a little rusty.

Here's what I have for Webster Co.

Frequency Input: 154.1750/151.0550
Tone: PL 156.7
CH: -*
Description: Webster County Fire & Rescue
Mode: FM * Repeater*
County: Webster
Comments:
I happened across an old radio data file from when I was a volunteer firefighter. It contained the same channel info you provided. Lol. Thanks for the help!

Unless I'm wrong... Web Co FD and Providence FD both use 154.175. Co FD'S in repeater and City in simplex with a different PL. (I THINK) Its been a while since I've messed with anything VHF so I'm a little rusty.
You're probably right. The PL showing for CO FD in the database might very well be that which Providence uses. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.