RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Commercial, Professional Radio and Personal Radio > Kenwood & EF Johnson Forum

Kenwood & EF Johnson Forum - For discussion of land mobile radio products manufactured by Kenwood or EF Johnson. For discussion of Kenwood Amateur Radio Equipment, please use the Amateur Radio Equipment forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-12-2017, 7:43 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Alrighty, I can't for the life of me figure out how to sort/reorder the channels and zones. I'm on 2.01 of the software. Any help here?
Sponsored links
Old 05-12-2017, 7:55 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

2.1 is out. And no, no sort and order yet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 05-14-2017, 4:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straussberg View Post
Alrighty, I can't for the life of me figure out how to sort/reorder the channels and zones. I'm on 2.01 of the software. Any help here?
No help here, just whishes and hopes.

And other news - you no need sort feature at all. Because if you are 3 letter agency, you need 1 zone with just a few channels. This is enought (and also - don't run scan!). But if you are ham operator, you no need this radio, because it's made for 3-letter agencies and other very huge clients who want only 1 channel. Or maybe 2 channels.

These things were clearly described above by some Kenwood dealer.
Old 05-14-2017, 6:59 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straussberg View Post
The work around is to use copy function and delete. You can copy insert where you want and delete source of copied item. sometimes you copy then paste list items out of the way so you can recopy/insert them where you want.
Old 05-18-2017, 7:01 PM

I may be overlooking something, or the feature simply doesn't exist. Has anyone found a way to get auto recordings stored onto the SD card to keep a rolling list of recordings (always record and delete the oldest when storage reached its max capacity?). I keep running into issues with the memory simply filling up and no longer recording.

(programming for the nx-5200 portable)
Sponsored links
Old 05-19-2017, 3:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvandyke13 View Post
I may be overlooking something, or the feature simply doesn't exist. Has anyone found a way to get auto recordings stored onto the SD card to keep a rolling list of recordings (always record and delete the oldest when storage reached its max capacity?). I keep running into issues with the memory simply filling up and no longer recording.
Will this one work for you?
Attached Images

Old 05-19-2017, 5:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N3AAG View Post
Will this one work for you?

Dang! I don't have that option. Assuming it is in the newer software versions in which I am waiting on. Glad to see it's there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro