RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Commercial and Professional Radio > Kenwood Forum

Kenwood Forum For discussion of land mobile radio products manufactured by Kenwood. This is to include the TK(R) and NX(R) series radios and their associated accessories. This forum is not for the TM series; use Amateur Radio Equipment.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2014, 1:54 AM

Default TK380 Squelch

I have multiple TK380's that have continuous squelch open on channels that do not have a PL or DPL set for RX.. No issues on channels with PLs or DPLs programmed.... Can anyone assist?

I have tried to attempt to adjust the squelch but have had no success on how to get there... Can't find a squelch option in KPG49D
Sponsored links
Old 01-28-2014, 12:49 PM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9900; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.1047 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

It is not an option, but something you set while connected to the radio. To do it properly you need a service monitor. I will post further details when I get to my laptop later this afternoon.

Last edited by kayn1n32008; 01-28-2014 at 12:47 PM..
Old 01-28-2014, 9:45 PM

And if you do not have a service monitor, then spend the money and take them to a shop for a full factory alignment.