RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Site Administration Forums > Live Audio Feed Administration

Live Audio Feed Administration Administration topics for live audio broadcasting on RadioReference.com. This forum is for feed providers to get support.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 9:57 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Question Feeds won't reconnect

I had to reboot my pc that my feeds are on and I'm having trouble reconnecting. I've been using Simplecast to send the feeds. When I try to connect I get error (11004). I have not updated the server details in Simplecast since the move from ScanAmerica. Could this be my issue now. If someone can point me to what I should have in the "server details" tab in Simplecast we can start there. Any other suggestions appreciated.
Sponsored links

Old 12-09-2009, 6:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypilot007 View Post
I had to reboot my pc that my feeds are on and I'm having trouble reconnecting. I've been using Simplecast to send the feeds. When I try to connect I get error (11004). I have not updated the server details in Simplecast since the move from ScanAmerica. Could this be my issue now. If someone can point me to what I should have in the "server details" tab in Simplecast we can start there. Any other suggestions appreciated.
I noticed the ScanAmerica domain expired recently. On your "manage my feed" page, you will have something called "Feed Technical Details (Advanced)" down towards the bottom. The settings that you need to change will be listed there. You are correct in the only thing you should have to change to get it working again is the "server" part of it.

Last edited by dwh367; 12-09-2009 at 6:50 AM..
Old 12-09-2009, 7:52 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I had the same problem as well. I had to add an encoder then change the server address to the one listed in my manage feed area. It appears to be back online now. Hope that helps.
Old 12-09-2009, 8:52 AM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Thanks people. I'll get that back online when I get home this evening. I haven't had much time to explore the new online feed area's of this site.
Old 12-09-2009, 9:15 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I had the same problem this morning, had to download and open the Zip file for RR. Opened the connection changed it to the proper settings for 2 channel and joint stereo feed and reset the bitrate to 32. and all seems well. This is if you are feeding 2 scanners to 1 feed.
Sponsored links
Old 12-09-2009, 12:31 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos

My feed is back on line. But I think the scanamerica.us is still down
Old 12-09-2009, 2:20 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Well I didn't change anything. My brother just hit me up and told me they both auto reconnected this morning. All my settings are still set for scanamerica.us. I'm gona roll with it for now.
Old 12-09-2009, 5:09 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I had the same problem this morning after re-booting the computer after some Microsoft updates downloaded. Even after several re-boots, I couldn't get both feeds to reconnect, and had to go to work with them down.
They came back up on their own later, so no idea what changed. To my knowledge, all my settings are current, as per the most recent e-mail I got about it (some time ago).
I guess as long as it's working...
Old 12-09-2009, 5:18 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I think the Microsoft updates brought on alot of the issues. I came in to a black screen early this morning, rebooted and got a message that they had updated. Seemed like a good time for me to change the software from ScanAmerica over to RR, which I had put off for a while.
Sponsored links