Has a server gone down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feedus

Premium Subscriber
mine is down too. Audio 1 server problems again. Wish there was a way to switch servers. I have recieved about 25 emails about my feed being down from listeners since just before mid-night EST

scanmorgan

I did a remote ping to audio1.radioreference.com from my webserver just to make sure it wasn't my connection. Same thing, ping timeout. audio6 pinged back good though. I think I've always been on audio1... I've always ran tags with my feed as well if that makes any difference.

feedus

Premium Subscriber
mine is down too. Audio 1 server problems again. Wish there was a way to switch servers. I have recieved about 25 emails about my feed being down from listeners since just before mid-night EST

I just made it so that the listeners can connect directly to the ScannerCast so they can listen. Hopefully this will work til they can fix the server problem

feedus

Premium Subscriber
how do you do that?

Open a port (port forwarding) on you computer. Then on scannercast config tab click on it and you will see SERVER. Enter a stream name, enter description and the port that you opened, place that in the server port, make the Max connections 0 and click on start broadcast. follow the instructions on scannercast's website.

K9GTJ

After trying to troubleshoot for 20 minutes, I find this thread. At least I know I am not the only problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.