Blue Earth County, MN Scanner Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonMace

Premium Subscriber
To the fan's who listen to the Blue Earth County, Minnesota Live Scanner Feed... it has been offline for quite some time now due to flooding in Saint Clair, Minnesota which flooded our basement and wrecked our computer system. If ANYONE would like to help out with donations for a new system, please contact Me at Brandon.Mace@emerson.com for more information!

Thanks Fans!!

richtidd

Database Admin
To the fan's who listen to the Blue Earth County, Minnesota Live Scanner Feed... it has been offline for quite some time now due to flooding in Saint Clair, Minnesota which flooded our basement and wrecked our computer system. If ANYONE would like to help out with donations for a new system, please contact Me at Brandon.Mace@emerson.com for more information!

Thanks Fans!!

Glad I saw this post.

We auto delete feeds that offline for 21days.

Your feed was headed down that path.

I was able to set the feed to Never Deprovision so the feed should not not auto deleted.

I also added a status message indicating the reason for the feed being offline.

Please let me know by e-mail what you have your feed back online so I can set it correctly.

BrandonMace

Premium Subscriber
Re:

We are trying to bring the scanner back online using ScannerCast, but its giving me an authentication failed message when I know I am typing in my user name and password right.. It wont go online? Whats going on?

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
The system set it "inactive" for the extended down time but Rich did stop it from being deleted. You should be able to stream now.

richtidd

Database Admin
We are trying to bring the scanner back online using ScannerCast, but its giving me an authentication failed message when I know I am typing in my user name and password right.. It wont go online? Whats going on?

Give it a try now.

Sometimes it takes a couple of times to connect.

Just log in to your RR account in ScannerCast, select the feed & start broadcasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.