feed not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

angnrog

Premium Subscriber
I have downloaded the software 3 times and I cant get it do go this is what i get failed to connect to rr server:audio3.radioreference.com/709483402 a connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host failed to respond 174.37.110.68.8000 . what am I doing wrong? any help would be greatful .thanks ps used to work great other than when you listen to it on a smartphone it would make a clicking sound every 5 sec or so .....thanks

richtidd

Database Admin
I have downloaded the software 3 times and I cant get it do go this is what i get failed to connect to rr server:audio3.radioreference.com/709483402 a connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time or established connection failed because connected host failed to respond 174.37.110.68.8000 . what am I doing wrong? any help would be greatful .thanks ps used to work great other than when you listen to it on a smartphone it would make a clicking sound every 5 sec or so .....thanks

I show your feed online.
I can connect to it & I hear audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.