RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Site Administration Forums > Live Audio Feed Administration

Live Audio Feed Administration Administration topics for live audio broadcasting on Broadcastify.com. This forum is for feed providers to get support.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 5:58 PM
  Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

Default Download a couple of day's worth of archives?

I supply a feed here in Manitou Springs, Colorado that covers the agencies initially involved with the Waldo Canyon Fire, and would like to download a couple of day's worth of the feed before they are gone.

This looks to be over 100 downloads - it there an better way to do this?

The initial attack of the Waldo Canyon Fire, as well as the evacuation of the local towns (Cascade, Green Mountain Falls, and Manitou) should be included in these archives, as well as the initial sightings of the fire. I was out of town fighting another fire at the time (High Park) and came back to my home already evacuated.

Help?

Thanks!

Steve
Sponsored links
Old 07-06-2012, 7:04 PM

I don't think there is an easy way. I think the only option is one at a time, but if you find an easy way please let me know.

Jason
Old 07-14-2012, 7:36 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

I've got the Colorado Springs feed that carried the bulk of the traffic for the fire. I downloaded several days worth of traffic so far. Each 1/2 hour segment had to be done individually. Also, when you save it, the file name doesn't mean anything, so I had to rename each segment to show the date and time period. Took a while, but once you get a rhythm going, it goes pretty quickly.
Good luck.

Last edited by firescannerbob; 07-14-2012 at 7:38 PM.. Reason: Fix a typo