Baltimore City Fire Dept audio feed (admin q?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfd24norf

Baltimore City Fire and EMS This feed has been up for several months. I have tuned in on numerous occasions and there is never any audio from the feed. I have checked with a few others to tune in just to make sure it wasnt on my end and no audio for them either. I have sent a trouble report to the feed provider over a month ago with no response or action. I am wondering is it possible for an admin to let the feed provider know that he has no audio. I am not sure if he has checked his trouble reports, and maybe an admin has a more direct way to notify the feed provider. I am just out of range of Balto City or I would provide the feed. It seems like a waste to take time and $$ to keep a feed up 24-7 with no audio. I would be really thankful to anyone who could let feed provider know or pass this message along to him. As always thanks in advance to radioref community. :>)))

nfd24norf

Any luck?

Any luck getting ahold of the feed provider?? I know someone who would like to provide a feed for baltimore city fire and ems but is unable because rr terms dont allow duplicate feeds. maybe an admin would be able to take the feed down until it is fixed so that someone else can provide a working feed.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Any luck getting ahold of the feed provider?? I know someone who would like to provide a feed for baltimore city fire and ems but is unable because rr terms dont allow duplicate feeds. maybe an admin would be able to take the feed down until it is fixed so that someone else can provide a working feed.

I suggest you email admin yourself at audio@radioreference.com

matthewtomek

Live Audio Admin
Feed Provider

Have him submit the feed. I've been unable to make contact with the owner of the feed in question.

nfd24norf

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the help Matt, I was actually able to get ahold of the feed provider (who was very nice, just busy!!) and situation fixed. A new Balto City feed should be up and running with a few tweeks to come as far as audio. Thanks again.

gregsto

Baltimore City and County Fire and EMS feed is up and running. Within the next few weeks we plan to separate the City and County and have a feed for each. Covers dispatch and all fire ground channels.

We have had some issues with Proscan as the feed gets "timed out" and drops for 10 sec every 15-45 min or so. Just switched to ScannerCast and we will see if that makes a difference, After no luck with determining the issue by phone with comcast we have a technician coming Wed morning. It appears to be a modem/connection issue since changing computers/routers makes no difference. Despite 30mbps connection speed the feed drops if any other device is connected to the network at the same time as the feed computer (which is a dedicated computer running nothing else). Any thoughts on this are welcome!

Baltimore and Baltimore County Fire and EMS Live Scanner Audio Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.