Plano, Allen, Wylie, Murphy (PAWM) P25 theres 2 feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmxpro822

OK so there has not been a feed for a long time. So i go get all the stuff to make the feed then not even a full week after some make the exast same one as me. It kinda piss me off. there hasnt been a live feed
since they moved to the P25.

Now i dont want to be that guy but it said word for word in the rules

Please check the existing county listings in your state before you decide to become a feed provider. Look at what is already there because we want to avoid complete duplication of existing feeds.

If there is an existing stream in your county for “Home County Sheriff and Fire”, please do not request another matching feed

richtidd

Database Admin
OK so there has not been a feed for a long time. So i go get all the stuff to make the feed then not even a full week after some make the exast same one as me. It kinda piss me off. there hasnt been a live feed

Please check the existing county listings in your state before you decide to become a feed provider. Look at what is already there because we want to avoid complete duplication of existing feeds.

If there is an existing stream in your county for “Home County Sheriff and Fire”, please do not request another matching feed

Answering via e-mail.

swwesq

If it helps any, one of the feeds is terrible! the P25 is clunking in and out.

Also, why do you both broadcast all the surrounding cities? Plano is big enough. If no one puts up just a Plano feed soon, I think I will do it. Having tpo many cities like you both broadcast is just way to hard to follow.

Thanks,
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.