Contacting listeners

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjbjr

I provide a feed and sometime people contact me about it,but im never able to respond due to their settings. Well IMO,if they dont wanna be contacted,then why bother asking me questions? Is there a way this can be changed so if they wanna contact a provider,they have to accept incoming pm or emails?

RonnieUSA

I provide a feed and sometime people contact me about it,but im never able to respond due to their settings. Well IMO,if they dont wanna be contacted,then why bother asking me questions? Is there a way this can be changed so if they wanna contact a provider,they have to accept incoming pm or emails?

You might be able to do a Anonymous Feed, and I don't think anyone can contact You then.

mjbjr

I dont mind someone contacting me,but i may need more info as to why they are having a problem hearing my feed.But if i cant pm or email them,its a waste of my time.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Can you add a note to the feed verbiage (description, notes, whatever) that says if you want an answer to a question to make sure you can accept a PM response?

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Can you add a note to the feed verbiage (description, notes, whatever) that says if you want an answer to a question to make sure you can accept a PM response?
The problem is new members who haven't made it past the required post number are contacting feed providers. So nothing can be done about that.

It's an issue with how the audio side of the site works. You can't tie in to the forums member account permissions.

Since this is not ultimately a forums issue I'm moving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.