Statistics vanished on live audio player

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I think this goes here, if not, ban me ...

The Listener Statistics seem to have vanished on the web player. Worked fine yesterday, even this morning but gone now. is this a temp bug? or just on my end?

ScanYak

Feed Provider
The listener statistics displays ok on the web player for my feed, but the URL for the script to display the number of listeners for a specific feed stopped functioning yesterday.

Also I see RadioFeed no longer updates the number of listeners.

So where can we find or what is the new Broadcastify URL for the number of listener script?

SCPD

QRT
The listener statistics displays ok on the web player for my feed, but the URL for the script to display the number of listeners for a specific feed stopped functioning yesterday.

Also I see RadioFeed no longer updates the number of listeners.

So where can we find or what is the new Broadcastify URL for the number of listener script?

Yes, What Yak said is exactly the problem, thanks for the clarification ScanYak.

SCPD

QRT
well its fixed, the new look is nice. I just don't get why an admin couldn't have answered the question cuz I sure didn't get the memo.

k5dxm

Mine has disappeared also, and my RadioFeed no longer shows me how many current listeners or peak listeners I have/had.

SCPD

QRT
The script code just needs to be re-applied, log in to broadcastify.com then click your account (it re-routed me back to radioreference.com where I had to also log-in) somehow I had to get to radioreference API info before I could see the broadcastify.com settings page.)

Anyways on broadcastify.com account settings you'll see your feeds+Technical in there you will see the script code for the players, re-add your API infor, re-size the player to your liking, I hate Auto start so adjust that, save and exit. paste it on your page and You will then see the new Feed player with visitor count on. It's cooler looking IMO. Just unsure why I had to log in to both sites to get broadcastify to let me into my account to see the new script code.

k5dxm

Thank you, I finally figured that out last night and got the website fixed.
However, how do you get RadioFeed (I prefer to ScannerCast) to show statistics?

Thank you!

SCPD

QRT
I use ScannerCast also. But on the page where the script is contained, you have two players one with listeners and one without. use the second script code to show the player with listener count. Drop your API in the XXXXXX area, copy that script to your webpage and when you save and review you will see the player WITH listener count. The count has been moved to the top of the player on the new script version.

If your asking for something else specific to ScannerCast, then I don't know. I made no special setting changes to ScannerCast and it works fine.

Last edited:

k5dxm

Thanks MaxTracker, but yes, I was refering specifically to ScannerCast.
I got my website working fine, but my RadioFeed app no longer shows the listeners. It only started this week whenever the changes were made here I guess. Just wish I knew how to fix it. I hate having to log into RadioReference or my app on my phone or have to go to the website versus just looking up at my scanner PC and RadioFeed running to see how many listeners I have.

Is there anyone using RadioFeed who's come across this problem this week?

And thank you for your help MaxTracker!

I use ScannerCast also. But on the page where the script is contained, you have two players one with listeners and one without. use the second script code to show the player with listener count. Drop your API in the XXXXXX area, copy that script to your webpage and when you save and review you will see the player WITH listener count. The count has been moved to the top of the player on the new script version.

If your asking for something else specific to ScannerCast, then I don't know. I made no special setting changes to ScannerCast and it works fine.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Thanks MaxTracker, but yes, I was refering specifically to ScannerCast.
I got my website working fine, but my RadioFeed app no longer shows the listeners. It only started this week whenever the changes were made here I guess. Just wish I knew how to fix it. I hate having to log into RadioReference or my app on my phone or have to go to the website versus just looking up at my scanner PC and RadioFeed running to see how many listeners I have.

Is there anyone using RadioFeed who's come across this problem this week?

And thank you for your help MaxTracker!

I released ver. 2.5 yesterday. It fixes the Current Listeners count problem.

SCPD

QRT
Have You Updated Pro Scan?

I released ver. 2.5 yesterday. It fixes the Current Listeners count problem.

Using Pro Scan instead of Radio Feed, are you anticipating an upgrade to this program that corrects the listeners count?

Thank You

Ken

SCPD

QRT
Using Pro Scan instead of Radio Feed, are you anticipating an upgrade to this program that corrects the listeners count?

Thank You

Ken

All.
Thank you, Downloaded Newest version of Pro Scan Yesterday. Feed count issue has been corrected:D!

Status
Not open for further replies.