Broadcasitify Server Timeouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_in_maine

I Seem to get this same time everyday pretty much, but then happens other times, just not prolonged..
I even moved the feed from my Laptop to a Desktop, as I thought maybe the Wireless from the laptop was dropping signal...
Now on desktop, and wired connection..Same Deal, No Dice...

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 229

AtariNerd

Don't know whats going on but is happening to me too and has caused the number of daily to drop severely, almost every day the feed will lose the connection and reconnect to the broadcastify servers every few hours or sometimes every hour and try to reconnect for a few minutes it is not on my end and ALL of my other networked devices stay up during these times broadcastify is DEFIANTLY having an issue we need help fast or there will be no listeners left

lost_in_maine

Don't know whats going on but is happening to me too and has caused the number of daily to drop severely, almost every day the feed will lose the connection and reconnect to the broadcastify servers every few hours or sometimes every hour and try to reconnect for a few minutes it is not on my end and ALL of my other networked devices stay up during these times broadcastify is DEFIANTLY having an issue we need help fast or there will be no listeners left

6 weeks later, it is still an everyday occurrence here..always between 1800 and 2300 mostly..

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I had a similar problem which I posted here but I seemed to be the only one with these issues, until I saw this thread. It's only happened once since then.

Since I've seen no official comments from Broadcastify I assume the servers are overloaded and/or outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.