RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Site Administration Forums > Live Audio Feed Administration

Live Audio Feed Administration Administration topics for live audio broadcasting on Broadcastify.com. This forum is for feed providers to get support.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2013, 10:17 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default Broadcasitify Server Timeouts

I Seem to get this same time everyday pretty much, but then happens other times, just not prolonged..
I even moved the feed from my Laptop to a Desktop, as I thought maybe the Wireless from the laptop was dropping signal...
Now on desktop, and wired connection..Same Deal, No Dice...
Attached Images

www.wirebridgeweather.com APRSWXNET http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?DW1694
Sponsored links
Old 10-24-2013, 6:29 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default Broadcasitify Server Timeouts

Don't know whats going on but is happening to me too and has caused the number of daily to drop severely, almost every day the feed will lose the connection and reconnect to the broadcastify servers every few hours or sometimes every hour and try to reconnect for a few minutes it is not on my end and ALL of my other networked devices stay up during these times broadcastify is DEFIANTLY having an issue we need help fast or there will be no listeners left
Old 10-24-2013, 7:23 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariNerd View Post
Don't know whats going on but is happening to me too and has caused the number of daily to drop severely, almost every day the feed will lose the connection and reconnect to the broadcastify servers every few hours or sometimes every hour and try to reconnect for a few minutes it is not on my end and ALL of my other networked devices stay up during these times broadcastify is DEFIANTLY having an issue we need help fast or there will be no listeners left
6 weeks later, it is still an everyday occurrence here..always between 1800 and 2300 mostly..
www.wirebridgeweather.com APRSWXNET http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?DW1694
Old 10-24-2013, 11:17 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio

I had a similar problem which I posted here but I seemed to be the only one with these issues, until I saw this thread. It's only happened once since then.

Since I've seen no official comments from Broadcastify I assume the servers are overloaded and/or outdated.