Server problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk000

Feed Provider
Feed Provider
Can anyone confirm if there are system problems occurring right now? I seem to be having problems accessing any feed via web players, Winamp, Scanner Radio. I was listening to audio as recent as 30 minutes ago. Feeds show online but players aren't able to connect. From a broadcaster standpoint, my client program is still connected and streaming data. However, I notice that number of listeners hasn't changed in the past 20 min.

Inssomniak

There was an issue but I don't know what. On the day a major event actually takes place on my feed and no one could play it for a while.

Inssomniak

Mine never looked like they disconnected. Once the issue was resolved they just worked again.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
We had a minor database problem that morphed into telling our listener assignment servers that all servers listening servers were offline. They were not, so all existing listeners didn't have a problem. But new listeners could not connect to our streams for a little over an hour.

That is what happened - our apologies for the problems.

Archives should not be affected so you can review what you missed.

Thanks,

tk000

Feed Provider
Feed Provider
Any word on the issue Friday evening during the 5pm-6pm ET hours? Was it something similar or a different problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.