Problems staying connected to Audio9 server

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Mt RadioFeed keeps disconnecting from the server every few minutes for the last few hours. I have the latest version. I rebooted my computer and cable modem and restarted the RadioFeed software and it continues. Anyone else having problems, specifically with Audio9?

It also will show as offline on the feed page when my players show its online and working, then it will do the opposite. I can listen to it on the Feed Details Page even though it says it's offline so I don't think it is on my end.

When it first disconnected around 0539 I never got a feed down email, but I got the feed back online email at 0730 when I restarted it.

Last edited:

lost_in_maine

Mt RadioFeed keeps disconnecting from the server every few minutes for the last few hours. I have the latest version. I rebooted my computer and cable modem and restarted the RadioFeed software and it continues. Anyone else having problems, specifically with Audio9?

It also will show as offline on the feed page when my players show its online and working, then it will do the opposite. I can listen to it on the Feed Details Page even though it says it's offline so I don't think it is on my end.

When it first disconnected around 0539 I never got a feed down email, but I got the feed back online email at 0730 when I restarted it.

I am on Audio 9 as well, and having the same issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.