Switching User Causes Scannercast to Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvpd87701

When switching users from one to another, the scannercast program stops. The original user where it is operated under (we will say user "A") does not log off off, but when user B switches to his profile, the scannercast is automatically disconnected.

Why is it disconnecting, and how can it be kept so that it doesnt turn off when switching users? I dont have a dedicated machine for scannercast, so I have to use my main pc as the one for normal use and scannercast. Any ideas?

I am using Win7. The Scannercast program when under user A shows in the task bar as being active. But when Switched to user B, it goes away, and when user A comes back to his profile, scannercast is no longer in the task bar and requires restarting as normal.

Any help please!!! Thanks!!

matthewtomek

Live Audio Admin
Feed Provider
I don't remember specifically when I installed the software, but there may have been an option when installing the software to be usable to all users or just the one logged in at the time of install. As much of a pain as it may be be, might want to re-install the software and make sure they option is chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.