Audio 9 Problems ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
My feed keeps getting disconnected. It reconnects, shows online but will not play, I reconnect and 20 or 30 seconds later it disconnects again. I checked everything on my end, rebooted PC, ISP, RadioFeed, etc, No problems here. I notice there a lot of feeds offline. Audio 9 problems perhaps.

an39511

My feed keeps getting disconnected. It reconnects, shows online but will not play, I reconnect and 20 or 30 seconds later it disconnects again. I checked everything on my end, rebooted PC, ISP, RadioFeed, etc, No problems here. I notice there a lot of feeds offline. Audio 9 problems perhaps.

Last time I have this kind of problem it turned out to be packet loss on my internet connection. I am using Audio9 and it is rock solid. I recommend when you are having the problem, do a speed test and see if its normal. If you want to use a better tool try downloading ping plotter.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
So far it is working fine now. I don't know if it was something I did to correct it or not. I think clearing my browser cache did the trick. I was just trying to see if anyone else was having the same issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.