RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Site Administration Forums > Live Audio Listener Support

Live Audio Listener Support This forum will act as a place for individuals who listen to feeds to provide comments or concerns about specific feeds. All feed providers should monitor this forum for feedback on their feeds.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2012, 12:27 PM
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Default Audio archive question

I do not see a place to ask about audio archives, so I figured it would fall under listener support.

When looking at the feed archives of the Visalia Police Department, feed number 6551, on 10-26-12, the last feed of the day is from 11:11-11:41.

On 10-27-12 the first feed of the day is from 11:47-12:17, where did the 6 minutes of audio from 11:41 to 11:47 go?

It just so happens that this was during an officer involved shooting, and right at the point that the shots were fired. If you listen to the file ending in 11:41, you year the pursuit end, if you listen the the 11:47 file you hear the search for the outstanding suspect.

Checking one of my own feeds, Tulare County Sheriff ch 2 feed number 6316, the 26th ends at 11:43, the 27th starts at 11:43, no gap in time.

What causes this?
Attached Images

Sponsored links
Old 10-27-2012, 2:33 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

The first file is only 11 minutes long, so I think the feed may have gone offline.