Mototrbo/IDAS/Nexedge Feeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Does anyone have a list of Mototrbo/IDAS/Nexedge feeds/know of these types of feeds? Thank you! :)

SCPD

QRT
Thank you for your useful input.

Why: I want to hear audio from digital formats other than P25.................... yeah.

Last edited:

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
Thank you for your useful input.

Why: I want to hear audio from digital formats other than P25.................... yeah.

It wouldn't be a digital feed you are listening to. Between the scanner and the feed you hear it's been converted a couple of times.

rapidcharger

gotdigital...
I don't think there are any scanners out there yet that can receive any DMR or NXDN (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) and while more and more agencies are migrating to these systems, for the time being someone would have to use an actual digital radio for the stream and the radios are pretty expensive to use just as a scanner. Considering that most of the users that use these systems are not terribly exciting I think it will be a while before any show up on broadcastify.

radioReferenceRL.gif

Last edited:

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
gotdigital...
I don't think there are any scanners out there yet that can receive any DMR or NXDN (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) and while more and more agencies are migrating to these systems, for the time being someone would have to use an actual digital radio for the stream and the radios are pretty expensive to use just as a scanner. Considering that most of the users that use these systems are not terribly exciting I think it will be a while before any show up on broadcastify.

radioReferenceRL.gif

He could be referring to users of DSD that might have a tapped scanner and streaming it to the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.