OSX Listening Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolant113

I was wondering if there is any software for the mac that i can put multiple Radio Reference feeds and pick what side i want to listen to them on. I know there is a program for windows that does that that i use to use but i cannot remember the name of it. Is there any listening software at all for the mac?

richtidd

Database Admin
I was wondering if there is any software for the mac that i can put multiple Radio Reference feeds and pick what side i want to listen to them on. I know there is a program for windows that does that that i use to use but i cannot remember the name of it. Is there any listening software at all for the mac?

If you are referring to a program like ScannerLive, this is Windows only.
None known for Mac like this.

There is WinAmp for Mac.
On Windows you can have multiple instances open to listen to several feeds & you can pan left or right.
Not sure on the Mac version.

You can also try VLC.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
You can use iTunes for the audio playing that is what I use when I am not using the iPhone app called 5-0 Radio Pro.

radef

Just curious if any new options have come up for OS X? I'd also like to be able to have multiple feeds going at once...adjust levels of each...and have some sort of VU meter so I can see what feed is making the noise.

I often open multiple HTML5 windows...but then can't easily tell which feed has what audio...making it difficult to adjust levels, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.