Malware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacherjoe

Anyone get a malware warning when using Chrome/Avast listening on an online feed?

A friend is having the issue after an Avast update.

Joe

cacherjoe

Ok, I just got a warning myself when I went to check. In case it helps this is what I got......

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for forums.radioreference.com

What is the current listing status for forums.radioreference.com?
This site is not currently listed as suspicious.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 52 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-02-19, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS13335 (CLOUDFLARENET), AS14618 (AMAZON).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, forums.radioreference.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
Next steps:

blinkthing

Same for me in Chrome, on both radioreference.com and forums.radioreference.com.

At around 4pm EST today I noticed that a lot of feeds were listed as "Offline", but if you clicked through to the Flash player they played as usual. Possibly related? I'm also seeing slow loading times for the forums.

gregp74

Same problem here. Extra sucky because I just picked up a new Pro-197 that I'm programming and everything I google sends me here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.