RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Site Administration Forums > Live Audio Listener Support

Live Audio Listener Support This forum will act as a place for individuals who listen to feeds to provide comments or concerns about specific feeds. All feed providers should monitor this forum for feedback on their feeds.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2013, 4:34 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Default Kent County Fire and EMS (Delaware) Down For Moving

I will be moving starting on August 2, 2013 and expect to not have internet for a few days. I have posted this info on my feed page.

Kent County Fire and EMS (Delaware) will be down during that time.

When the feed is re-established, the content likely will not carry Sussex County Fire/EMS Dispatch due to my new location. I will post the updated info so the feed can be edited.
Sponsored links
Old 08-03-2013, 7:54 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Due to delay in going to settlement, tentative moving has been rescheduled to Friday, August 9 through Monday, August 13.

I will keep you posted.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:19 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Bummer you won't be able to get Sussex any longer. I love listening to all of the feeds down that way but the Sussex one is brutal to listen to. I always liked listening to yours and if I heard something that sounded interesting go out in Sussex I'd throw it on then... Good luck with the move!

210XLT, 120XLT, BCT2, Pro-90, Pro-2048, Pro-94, BCT15X, PSR-800,BCD396XT,BCD996XT
Old 08-17-2013, 7:47 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

After extended outage due to relocating from Harrington to Dover and internet issues, Kent County Fire is back up.

I will be installing a new antenna for better reception in the next couple days.

The feed is no longer carrying Sussex County. However, the feed has Dover Fire channel. EMS Ops is not available until I can upgrade my scanner to a trunking scanner to follow the APCO-25 system.
Old 08-20-2013, 6:04 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

It's a bummer that Sussex won't be available any longer but having Dover added is a nice trade off.

210XLT, 120XLT, BCT2, Pro-90, Pro-2048, Pro-94, BCT15X, PSR-800,BCD396XT,BCD996XT
Sponsored links
Old 08-20-2013, 8:52 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

One13Truck, Sussex County is still on the feed. I had installed a small antenna in my attic to improve reception on the Dover Fire frequency and I still receive the frequency I had when I lived in Harrington. The only down side is the feed for Sussex is not as clear due to the distance.

I plan to keep it as-is unless it proves to be a quality issue for the entire feed.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:51 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

That's great to hear! I'm sure the quality will still be better than the Sussex feed.
I haven't had a lot of time to listen lately but now that I know it's back up I'm going to put it on right now.

Old 08-21-2013, 6:09 PM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Been too long to edit so a new post is required...

I listened last night and just put the feed on to listen to for a while now. Great work on getting it set up again at the new location. It sounds great! I didn't get to listen too long last night so I didn't hear anything from Dover come in yet but it's nice to be able to hear them again. Great job!!!