Scanner Radio Pro app - ignoring Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD0TAZ

Feed Provider
Is there any way to blacklist individual feeds from alerting? Basically I would like to keep my alert threshold at 750, but thanks to the lack of civilization in Chicago I have had to turn it up to 1000 which lately even that has been triggering every single night. I don't give a crap about who is shooting who in Murder Central. I want to be alerted early to stuff that happens, so I don't want to turn the threshold up higher.. The Chicago feed has basically become the equivalent of the smoke alarm in the kitchen that goes off every time you cook.

Last edited:

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
Perhaps you should reach out to the Scanner Radio Pro app developer as your using their app and its this app that has the alerts in it..

KD0TAZ

Feed Provider
It's Gordon's app.. He's the feed admin here. Before I bother him directly I figured I'd see if anyone had figured out a way to do it.

ems170

Feed Provider
open the scanner you no longer want to hear, press menu, press configure alert, set an individual alert to 10,000 and you wont receive alerts anymore. Each feed can have its own threshold.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
Well I learned 2 things today that I never knew (I think). I like that app and never knew who made it. Great work with it, BTW. :)

I also never knew you could set individual feed alerts so I disabled the alerts completely for similar reasons. Now I'll turn it back on again and weed out the ones I don't want to know about. TY!

KD0TAZ

Feed Provider
open the scanner you no longer want to hear, press menu, press configure alert, set an individual alert to 10,000 and you wont receive alerts anymore. Each feed can have its own threshold.

Awesome info brother, thanks! I also (obviously) didn't realize that they could have individual settings that would override the global.

73!

Status
Not open for further replies.