Fire frequenices

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbott26

I have been looking for the list of frequencies for Iroquois County Fire Departments. They have added several channels with P/L tones and Radio Reference has not updated the list. How do I go about getting this channels with P/L tones? Thank you for your time and effort.

ermin

I have been looking for the list of frequencies for Iroquois County Fire Departments. They have added several channels with P/L tones and Radio Reference has not updated the list. How do I go about getting this channels with P/L tones? Thank you for your time and effort.

Hello

RR can only list what we send them. Try your state forum or put your scanner in search mode. Part of scanning fun is searching, finding and sharing what we find.

Ermin

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012

First off this forum is a place for individuals who listen to feeds to provide comments or concerns about specific feeds.

Click on the white triangle with the red boarder in the upper right hand corner of your post and ask a moderator to move this thread to the Illinois Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.