Please help in Pointe Coupee, La

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbourgeois

Premium Subscriber
I need some help please. There was this feed below

*Pointe Coupee Parish, W. Baton Rouge Parish, E. Baton Rouge Parish, Fire-Rescue Public Safety
0 * Offline

I loved it. It had all the fire and ems agencies on this one broadcast for my area and even had the airmed helicopter for Acadian I'm that feed. Can anyone help me put those in on my uniden b396xt scanner. I would love to know how to add Acadian ambulance ops1 frequency to my scanner to listen to the airmed helicopter traffic. I loved it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and lets try and get the point coupee back online ASAP. I'll pay you!!!!

*Pointe Coupee Parish, W. Baton Rouge Parish, E. Baton Rouge Parish, Fire-Rescue Public Safety
0 * Offline

Bbourgeois

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know how to get in touch with kbrown1075? He had a fire feed from point coupee and it's been down for weeks now. See his info below. When I click to send them a message, it will not let me. Does anyone know how to contact kbrown1075?

How do I get Acadian Ambulance Airmed Ops1 on my uniden 396

General Information

Username kbrown1075
Member Since 2006-11-19 00:00:00
Location New Roads, LA USA

View Discussion Forums Profile
Profile Picture

None
Badges

None
Contact kbrown1075

Latest Forums Posts From kbrown1075

Date Post
2012-03-07
8:36:35 pm Illegal, easy to get...but are they really wrong??

My thoughts are that no one should have the right to decide what and/or when I should or should not be allowed to communicate. Some people have body o

Show All Posts for kbrown1075
Latest Classifieds Posted By kbrown1075

This member has not posted any classifieds.

Live Audio Feeds Provided By kbrown1075

Listen Feed Genre Listeners Player Selection Links Status
0 * Offline

Bbourgeois

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone help me with this old feed he was using? I really would like Acadian OPs1. For airmen helicopter and LZ for Fire Depts

Thanks

Bbourgeois

Premium Subscriber
I have a he Uniden BCD396XT. Is there anyone out there who would want to help me program just one frequency Acadian Ambulance OPs1? I'll even throw some money out there. To get that feed back. Just getting through Cancer and I lay around a lot and this new radio gives me ways to pass very long days. I just really like listening to Airmed

Pthanks for your response

mnr2469

I would also like the pointe coupee and surrounding fire depts back...I am completely lost with out it!!!! And I don't have a scanner so i listened to it on my iphone. It would be completely awesome if someone could get that feed back up or start a new one, my hubby is a fireman with baton rouge fire dept and i like to listen, esp when he is on duty. I also like the airmed transmissions.

charlie12

I would also like the pointe coupee and surrounding fire depts back...I am completely lost with out it!!!! And I don't have a scanner so i listened to it on my iphone. It would be completely awesome if someone could get that feed back up or start a new one, my hubby is a fireman with baton rouge fire dept and i like to listen, esp when he is on duty. I also like the airmed transmissions.

You will need a scanner that will do the LWIN to listen to BRFD and Airmed.

charlie12

Can anyone help me with this old feed he was using? I really would like Acadian OPs1. For airmen helicopter and LZ for Fire Depts

Thanks

Kbrown used to be a Firefighter and I as told that's why he had that feed up, I heard he's went into Law Enforcement and he probably doesn't need to listen to the Fire side now.

I have a friend that knows him and he's going to ask him about it when he talks to him.

Bbourgeois

Premium Subscriber
Kbrown used to be a Firefighter and I as told that's why he had that feed up, I heard he's went into Law Enforcement and he probably doesn't need to listen to the Fire side now.

I have a friend that knows him and he's going to ask him about it when he talks to him.

Thanks charlie12. Bthst would be fantastic

cellblock776

Depending on where you are in the greater Baton Rouge area, you may be able to pick up most of those fire page out frequencies with a decent outdoor antenna attached to your scanner. Hearing the Airmed Ops channel will require you tuning into the LWIN system. Of course, with a digitracker scanner in the greater BR region you may be able to hear many of those same FD page outs as talkgroups on the LWIN system to. I regularly monitor BRFD, Iberville Parish FDs and even West Baton Rouge from my home in St Gabriel or at work at the hospital in BR. You will have more choice regarding what to listen to versus depending on some guy streaming the audio from a scanner through a computer.

mnr2469

Just the basics...

So here I am back checking this conversation to see if anything happened yet. The feed still isn't back up so I am thinking I might buy a scanner, what kind do i get? I know NOTHING about scanners, radios, antennas etc.... I would like one that i can carry I don't want an elaborate set up, just something basic so i can hear the BRFD and Livingston Parish Sheriff and the FD for watson area.

charlie12

So here I am back checking this conversation to see if anything happened yet. The feed still isn't back up so I am thinking I might buy a scanner, what kind do i get? I know NOTHING about scanners, radios, antennas etc.... I would like one that i can carry I don't want an elaborate set up, just something basic so i can hear the BRFD and Livingston Parish Sheriff and the FD for watson area.

If you want to listen to BRFD you basic scanner is not going to work. You will need one that will do the 700 mhz LWIN system. I use a Radio Shack Pro -106 for that.

As of right now you can listen to the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office and the FD for Watson on just about any old scanner you can find. At this time they are still using the old 460 mhz stuff. If you could find a scanner at a garage sale it would pick them up if the scanner worked.

mnr2469

Thank you Charlie12 for your help!! I guess I will start stalking craigs list and see what I can find. I love to listen to the scanner I guess for now I will listen to the NOPD they always have a lot going on.

shew

Try my feed...I have the lwin system...from the paincourtville tower(assumption)...look under lafourche parish sheriff..for the feed

Status
Not open for further replies.