Rapides Parish Communications Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

kf5rnf

While Alexandria PD (encrypted, I know) and RPSO have moved to the LWIN site, the other agencies such as Pineville PD, etc have not made that move, at least not yet. I can no longer find the Rapides Parish Comm Agency in Freescan for my 396xt or in Sentinel or ARC536PRO with the Databases that they each reference from RR. Any advice?

kf5rnf

Since I've had a lot of views but no suggestions, here is the longer version:

While the Rapides Parish Communications Agency is listed in Radio Reference as Deprecated and may not be in use, this is not accurate. Since being listed as such, Freescan, Sentinel and ARC536PRO does not pick this group up for transferring into the database.

Alexandria PD (encrypted, I know) and RPSO have moved to the LWIN site, HOWEVER, other agencies such as Pineville PD, etc have not made that move, at least not yet. I can no longer find the Rapides Parish Comm Agency in Freescan for my 396xt or in Sentinel or ARC536PRO for my 536HP with the Databases that they each reference from RR. It must have something to do with it being listed as Deprecated but can't get an answer. Is there something on Freescan's (and others) end that can fix the problem?

Can't determine if it is Freescan's and similar programs that are rejecting RPCA or if there is something internal with RR that will not allow Freescan to access. ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.