RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > U.S. Regional Radio Discussion Forums > Maine Radio Discussion Forum

Maine Radio Discussion Forum Forum for discussing Radio Information in the State of Maine.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2013, 10:10 AM

I went to check on team 2 to see what they are doing. They were gone. It appears they put a septic pipe in to the church.. Team 1 is -still- by the water district. They were gabbing about fishing whie flagging. Same channel--467.6375--csq....At least what tar has been layed is nice and smooth.. 200 fett worth..Drive safe / expect delays
Sponsored links
Old 06-13-2013, 12:18 PM

I heard they are now doing night work at the rip--tear project, even with all those man hours--they are still on the 236 stretch by the water district. same freq. It looks like they are widenning it by 1 or 2 feet. That is a bad area to walk or bike. Expect delays--drive safe
Old 06-17-2013, 3:51 PM

Well, I went through town today and saw that they are still in the same place. I saw the new pipe being put in.. If they are going to re-pipe all the way to the center of town and beyond, this -will- be a long project. it looks like they widenned it by a foot. I saw the name on the company trucks, " earth "is on the doors. Ive never heard of them, but they are here now.. I'm going to have to find the time to get near there and signal stalk them.. I will say this--since they showed up, I've heard a NEXDEN signal on 151.595 here and there..Faint, but there.. Drive safe / expect delays, flaggers are STILL 467.6375--csq..
Old 06-25-2013, 12:32 PM

Well, team 2 has appearde in front of the town hall. They appear to be digging up -more- pipe. They were on 467.5625-csq. Meanwhile team 1 is still by the water district.--467.6375-csq..Now, the fun in small town traffic begins..Drive safe--expect delays..
Old 06-27-2013, 12:06 PM

1 minute theres a crew in town ripping up the place with flaggers, next--they are gone. I don't know what team 2 did, but they are gone leaving team 1 --still-- by the water district. 467.6375--csq. Drive safe--expect delays
Sponsored links
Old 07-02-2013, 8:43 AM

I keep seeing the D.O.T blue truck travelling around, but no stopping. I don't know what the state is doing--financing or waiting to come in to do a job-- but team 1 is still at the water district putting in more pipe. The flaggers are doing a good job keeping things moving, but when can we have our new streets paved by? Well, as they say-- " Rome wasn't built in a day". Drive safe-expect delays. Yes-- the flaggers are still 467.6375-csq.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:38 AM
  Audio Feed Provider
Audio Feed Provider

Where in any of this except for that single frequency, is there really anything remotely related to Scanning? Now it,s paving..Roads get paved all over the country...before it was clearing of trees in the midst of the MSCOMMNET thread...This is more like traffic reports...
www.wirebridgeweather.com APRSWXNET http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?DW1694
Old 07-05-2013, 5:08 PM
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin

mainetrunk, please stop with the traffic reports. A blow by blow every few days is out of context for this forum.
Please follow the forum rules and contact a moderator directly, not via a thread.