Police Chase from Charles County into PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumba

Premium Subscriber
Edit: This is on Feb 27th, in case anyone is late to the thread.

This is pretty interesting. There was a robbery at a liquor store down here in Waldorf, and shots were fired at a Capitol Police officer before the suspects fled, possibly in a gold cadillac and a bluish acura. Charles County Sheriff's and MSP are deep into PG County right now, up by Branch Ave. & the Beltway trying to chase down this Acura, as far as I can tell. I think PGCP are joining in, and even a US Marshall helped out.

Anyone else tracking this?

Edit: Doh, forgot to go into the sub-forum for incidents. Can someone move this?

Edit2: Sounds like they lost the Acura up in DC. Hope DCMP finds'em!

Last edited:

mike346

I caught that in the middle when they were passing Accokeek Rd. Didn't know why they were after the Cadillac & Acura.

While listening to that, I started listening to an MVA in Nanjemoy. Subject went to a house saying he had wrecked his truck. Caller said his arm was partially amputated and there was someone else in the truck but he didn't know where it was.

When fire dept arrived they reported that the guys had was gone and other units were trying to locate the truck. When they found the truck and police got it stopped - the other guy tried to take off - they searched the truck but couldn't find the hand. Other units located the initial accident scene and eventually located the missing hand. They were able to get the hand to Eagle 1 prior to it lifting with the patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.