Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinEar

Interesting comms on Baltimore County Garrison Precinct and Garrison TAC concerning this chase. It ended in a foot chase, two mooks caught and the weapon recovered which they tossed out the window of the car during the chase.

[And thanks Mike for the tip]

Metro174

Premium Subscriber
Didn't get a chance to see what other TG's were used. Just switched right on to PC03 as I posted. Actually got to see just the tail end of the chase. Last five minutes or so. Sounds like WBAL broadcast all 25 minutes or so of it.

Ended right at the Metro Station and got to see one of my coworkers bringing up the rear on foot. :D

On a side note, kinda neat to see LEO on TV key his mic and hear it on the scanner. Don't know why it amused me but it does.

doctordave

Metro & TinEar,

Missed the whole thing....but noted a TG patch still up w/ 39.56 when coming home today. Out of curiosity, did MSP ground units operate off of 39.56 - in addition to aviation? Has always amazed me that MSP cars often do not directly converse w/ the county via this freq when a patch is up. I would assume that the cars have it programmed in...but perhaps not? Seems like a simple way to better coordinate on multi-jurisdicational chases.

Dave

TinEar

I didn't search for it Dave. I jumped on Garrison and left it right there, toggling between Precinct and TAC so I don't really know any of the other players.

mlevin

What time was this, and what area of Pct. 3? I was taking a nap and woke to quite a few cop sirens, but couldn't get to the scanner.

Metro174

Premium Subscriber
Around 5PM. Was on Liberty Road, I 695, I 795 and ended when the guy made a U turn on 795 at the Metro Station. Bailed out , jumped down to the Metro, through the tunnel that goes back to 795 and then caught. WBAL has the whole video on their website.

mlevin

Oh it happened Friday....I saw the cops putting the guy in the cop car, but then they went to a break and I was left wondering what hapened.

Status
Not open for further replies.