AACO patch on 460.05

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctordave

Copied a patch of what sounded like AACO PD to Trooper 2 on 460.05. Is this the freq on which their patches usually occur? Unusual for me to hear AA on the Metro Intersystem - a bit too far.

troymail

Silent Key
Funny you should mention Fort Meade... I was listening to
a Trooper patched in on 154.34 for a call in Crofton earlier
today... that's pretty normal.

Is it possible that the patch is made through 460.05 for the
Fort? After all - the Fort Meade system is a UHF TRS.

TinEar

That could certainly be the case Troy. A couple of days ago Ft Meade called for the Trooper and I couldn't find him on any of the Ft Meade TRS channels. I bet that's where he was. However, Dave specifically mentioned AA County PD in his question but I can't answer that part. I know Air One works directly on the District channels but I'm not sure about Trooper when he works with the PD. I just don't recall Trooper working with anyone but FD.

n3bxv

When Fort Meade Fire needs a Trooper they'll come up on AACO and request a Tac Channel. I've heard this several times and This was the case the other night with two troopers landing at Tipton after a serious Accident on Post Property as the result of an AACO Police Pursuit.

n3bxv

Did you catch the "No, They have Jurisdiction" Song and Dance from the MPs? I think AACO Police were trying to get the MPs to do the paperwork and clean up the mess, and the MP leadership didn't want anything to do with it....

troymail

Silent Key
Speaking of Turf

n3bxv said:
Did you catch the "No, They have Jurisdiction" Song and Dance from the MPs? I think AACO Police were trying to get the MPs to do the paperwork and clean up the mess, and the MP leadership didn't want anything to do with it....

...just like the County last week when that truck rolled over
at 695 and 97... while awaiting MSP to take over, the county
officer requested a tow... dispatcher said MSP advised if the
county sent a tow, it was their call... reply? You guessed it
"cancel the tow".

Status
Not open for further replies.