Greater Baltimore Hamboree and Computerfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear105

Was thinking of Sunday myself...Opens at 8AM so I will probably be there around then. Would love to chat with anybody who will be around... :D

JackTV

Hey All,
Iwill be there both day's selling all kinds of stuff.I think outdoor tailgating starts at 6AM.

Jack

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

I may be there. I have repair issues with another vehicle and it looks like I need to bring it in to the shop that saturday. :(

I may go to the Trenton Computer Show instead (the next weekend) and dx the Passport LTR system in Central NJ. I am gearing up for Dayton attendance this year. I can only go to a few of these shows outside of the area.

The New England big fleamarket is Hosstraders up in NH. I have seen Quebec and NY plates on vehicles. That is coming up in May as well.

Is it possible to take the transit up to the Hamfest? I recall there is a station right there but do not know if the train runs on weekends. One idea would be to take AMTRAK down to Baltimore and eliminate my vehicle. Reduces the bootanchors I can carry as well.

73 Eric

TinEar

Eric, the light rail system is not running to the fairgrounds but there is shuttle bus service. See that link I posted in an above message, click on Hamfest once there and they have the alternate methods of getting to the fairgrounds via shuttle.

Alan

Dougie

I am going both days...I think the idea of meeting up and hanging out would be awesome...Im sure everyone has seen everyone at some point or another at these ventions....

Status
Not open for further replies.