Montogomery County Frqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy4070

Ive looked all over this site and i cannt find anyone who has posted the Digital codes for the scanners for the FIRE SIDE.

A little help would be nice......

Puppy

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
He could mean the DCS codes for the fire ground simplex channels. Typically a system will include a couple simplex frequencies that are not trunked and are used for talk around.

Beafort County, SC is a great example of this.

They use 2 frequencies that are not trunked. One for police and one for fire. Each fire department within the county has its own DCS tone one the fire frequency and the same goes for the police departments.

TinEar

We have those in the database also. There are interoperability talkaround channels listed there with CTCSS codes. No DCS that I know of in MontCo. Guess we'll have to wait for Puppy to tell us.

Noticed you're based in Rota. On a Navy posting Scott?

Alan

scanz

i'm wondering if moco re-banded. calls to emrc are sent to chan.s 31 & 32.
fire rescue was just sent to chan. 14.
does anyone know the freq.s and tg's?

ericcarlson

Database Admin
scanz said:
calls to emrc are sent to chan.s 31 & 32.

Channels 31 and 32 refer to the Med channels used by Montgomery County as they are found in the EMRC (460 MHz) radios in the ambulances (which I assume they have not removed).

-Eric

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
Yep, Naval Station, Rota.

Last duty station was in Maryland, so I always check back here too.

TinEar

Never got to Rota. Closest I came was Madrid when our C-130 broke down. Darn plane always seemed to break down in the the funniest places. Left there and broke down again in Greece. It started to break again in Istanbul but we decided we didn't want it broken there. Miraculously, the problem cleared up and we got out of there.

Thanks for your service Scott. Some of us appreciate it.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
Off topic, but it's a pretty good gig. I've been in for almost 14 years and have had a great time. I've only been on a ship for 7 days though... 6 years until retirement - whoo hoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.