Job Openings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mepop

Is anyone interested in night work monitoring our scanning systems in our North Baltimore County office. We monitor Baltimore, D.C. and the Northern Virginia areas. Very cool setup!!!!!

Possible hours of work are from 4:00 PM to 12:00 midnight or midnight to 8:00 AM. If your interested, send me your email address or any phone numbers. Immediate positions available.

TinEar

Not trying to be a smart-ass but if you're monitoring DC and N. Virginia from northern Baltimore County, I would suppose you're doing it with either remoted scanners/receivers or remote antenna feeds that are PC controlled. If so, why not allow someone to do it from their own location? Seems it would be easier to find someone to do it that way. Just a thought. Then again, I'm reaching since there is so little info included.

Mepop

My information is vague because I don’t want competition seeing my business. We are a respectable business and have been around for 20 years. If you are serious about the job then please send me your contact information. I hope to see everyone at the hamfest this weekend!!!!

Mepop

"Not trying to be a smart-ass but if you're monitoring DC and N. Virginia from northern Baltimore County, I would suppose you're doing it with either remoted scanners/receivers or remote antenna feeds that are PC controlled. If so, why not allow someone to do it from their own location? Seems it would be easier to find someone to do it that way. Just a thought. Then again, I'm reaching since there is so little info included."

TinEar: Give that man a CEEEGAR, nope not being a smart-ass, just being smart. We do have multiple antennas and are monitoring through our computer systems and software piped in through our T-1 lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.