Carroll county

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayveedub

ok now i am working on carroll county and i think i did a descent job but i kinda cheated and loaded some generic data ( meaning i made up things i didnt know the answer to. i copied some stuff from the harford county file and im not sure if it is working or not. i cant tell from white marsh, so tommorrow i will go drive around out there and make sure it works. Oh yeah one major thing is the type of frequency it is i chose nfm but i think its possibly fm. i dont know how to tell the difference. if anybody is interested i would like someone to look over the file and see how bad i messed it up. please send a post and i'll shoot the file over to you for you to look at. thanks

rayveedub

previously i was working on a horford county file and now im doing carroll county so i started a new thread

bwhite

Premium Subscriber
Can you give us a lead up to what you are talking about?
You kinda started in the middle of a conversation, most of us probably don't know what you were doing with H county.

rayveedub

well to start i am new to the hobby and obsessed. i wrote a .mem file for the arc250 software for harford county, now i am working on carroll county. i need to create a file in arc250 that monitors fire activity. i am going for a set up in which my banks are all divided by counties and are solely monitoring fire fighter activity. i belive i am finished with carroll now and have moved on to a new county.

Status
Not open for further replies.