POLICE QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPERT20906

I do not know why it did not post eariler, but I have a friend who told me today she has a bench warent agents her. So what do I do if anything?

Thanks
:?

Bob

N

N_Jay

SPERT20906 said:
I do not know why it did not post eariler, but I have a friend who told me today she has a bench warent agents her. So what do I do if anything?

Thanks

Bob

Tell her to get a lawyer and surender herself.

SPERT20906

N_Jay said:
SPERT20906 said:

Thanks

Bob

Thanks, I was getting upset & starting to :cry: & I called her & she told me that it has been taking care of & she is still waiting to hear from her lawyer :D . She told me it was nothing to worry about, & that she told me this so I would know more abiout her.

So thanks!

Bob

Metro174

Premium Subscriber
Every once in a while somebody will come up to me on the street and turn themselve's in on a warrant. Always feels kind of wierd when it happens. Happened to a guy on my squad today.

SPERT20906

Metro174 said:
Every once in a while somebody will come up to me on the street and turn themselve's in on a warrant. Always feels kind of wierd when it happens. Happened to a guy on my squad today.

You must be a good officer if people are coming up to you.

:lol:

:wink:

scannerman700

OKAY PEOPLE MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!! THE SMART THING FOR HER TO DO WOULD BE TO SURRENDER HERSELF TO THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT RIGHT AWAY AND CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY....IF YOUR A TRUE FRIEND, DEFINATELY TRY YOUR BESTEST ENCOURAGE HER TO DO SO...

scannerman700

SPERT20906 said:
N_Jay said:
SPERT20906 said:

Thanks

Bob

Thanks, I was getting upset & starting to :cry: & I called her & she told me that it has been taking care of & she is still waiting to hear from her lawyer :D . She told me it was nothing to worry about, & that she told me this so I would know more abiout her.

So thanks!

Bob
Good!!! The Police would probably work with her since she surrendered!!!

N

N_Jay

scannerman700 said:
OKAY PEOPLE MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!! THE SMART THING FOR HER TO DO WOULD BE TO SURRENDER HERSELF TO THE LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT RIGHT AWAY AND CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY....IF YOUR A TRUE FRIEND, DEFINATELY TRY YOUR BESTEST ENCOURAGE HER TO DO SO...

Wrong order.

Lawyer first, surrender second!

Both ASAP!

LGLHOOK

N_Jay said:
scannerman700 said:

Wrong order.

Lawyer first, surrender second!

Both ASAP!

What can he say, he's 100% redneck.

Status
Not open for further replies.