A new Control Channel for baltimore city system.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougie

For some reason the other night a new control channel was being used by the balto city police system(to my knowledge).....Monday night about at 11 or midnight, the city used a new channel where I had to go into search mode and find the control channel that way...I hate to alter my channels in my 296....Now usually they will change the control channel 11 pm just about every night and use a alternate control channel to about midnight.....Never know what or why these reasons are mabee someone could shine the light on this matter with a very outstanding reason!!...Also Baltimore County changes there control channel at midnight, everynight on end...The county has the same 4 or so channels they alternate...As of right now I hope someone noticed the change or whatever and post something on this...

Dougie

...If anyone else was listening to bcpd monday night early tues, you would have been listening to nothing wondering if bcpd went and did something to their system ...Lucky this happened 3 or so months back, so I knew what to do....I went ahead and searched right under the cell phone band where all the bcpd freqs are and found the machine gun type sound that was my control channel ... I found it within one minute and was listening right again with em....

One more thing I wanna add is that bcpd did not change the control channel last night or tonight(thursday 4/14) ... 868.9500 is used very regular as 97 percent or so...Like only "sometimes" at 11 pm or 12 am will bcpd change the channel, then go ahead and change back a hour or two later.

mlevin

Well I guess that's another freq to be added as an alternate CC to the database......I just noticed it's already been added. Don't forget the other alternate, 868.875.

Dougie

I am the founder!!!...This was not on the databast till later the day I posted!!!..

They were using this channel again last night (4/20) about 1:37am and changed back at like 1:51 am...

Status
Not open for further replies.