changeing chanels mont. county

Status
Not open for further replies.

redskins828

Hi Iam brand new to the pro-96 scanner . how can I manuly go thru the chanels ? I want to go to montgomery county germantown wheaten rockville etc. I have tried the manul button but that dosenot work . thanks for you help.Carl

skipshark773

You can't scroll thru talkgroups using the Pro-96 (i'm assuming you're talking about the trunked system). The pro-96 will allow a user to hold on a single talkgroup, but you cant move between them while the scanner is tracking the system. Instead, if you want to change the talkgroup while monitoring the system, press PGM then TRUNK. This should bring you to the talkgroup memory banks. From here scroll using the up or down keys to the talkgroup you wish to monitor. Then press FUNC then TRUNK. Your scanner will now be locked on in "hold" mode to the talkgroup you selected. This is the only way to change the talkgroup you are monitoring when using the Pro-96. Unfortunately you can't flip through them, which is slightly annoying/shocking if you are used to using a Uniden scanner and make the switch to a RS one.

Status
Not open for further replies.