Ham Repeater Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin0140434

i did a search on the internet for "Maryland Ham Repeater Frequencies" and got pages full of nothing but (insert four letter "S" word here).

anybody have these frequencies for the Maryland area? or maybe a website that lists them? (I didnt see them listedn in the RR Database)

Thanks

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
For a change, that's an easy one; go to the Capitol Hill Monitors page, and select the Maryland link. You'll be taken to a page that has LOTS of different links, including one set aside just for amateur radio. Inside that category you'll find the link for the Maryland listings on the ARTSCI site.

The Capitol Hill Monitors page can be found here;

Capitol Hill Monitors

73s Mike

I love it when a plan comes together! Hannibal Smith, the 'A Team'

Admin0140434

thanks mike... i slapped a bookmark on that ARTSCI site immediatly

figures... the first site in my bookmark list (CHM) was the site i DIDNT check

are there any other sites where i can get frequencies? thanks again

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
He's already got that one, Spleen...

Anyway - to 'fill in the holes'; the ARRL repeater directory - which AFAIK is not online, but it's also very good - would be the way I would go here. It's not that expensive, and it's constantly updated. There are a couple of commercially-produced guides - I can't think of their names offhand - but I don't know how accurate they really are.

By the way, the CHM site concentrates on those amateur radio clubs that run repeaters. If there's a club sponsored system that isn't on the page, let me know.

73s and GL...Mike

Al42

ka3jjz said:
Anyway - to 'fill in the holes'; the ARRL repeater directory - which AFAIK is not online
It's not.
but it's also very good - would be the way I would go here. It's not that expensive
They almost doubled the price - the new one is $10.95, for just the hardcopy guide.

Spleen

Premium Subscriber
Sorry...yet again tried to do three things at once and screwed them all up...I'm positive I have another amateur repeater list link somewhere...just gotta track it down...

Status
Not open for further replies.