for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin0140434

anyone in the Arundel Mills Mall area looking to by a scanner? up for grabs are...

pro96 - $400, good condition

pro95 - $100, excelent condition

pro94 - $75, excelent condition

BC60XLT - $25, excelent conditon

or get all 4 for $550

original boxes for 96, 95, and 94.
owners manual for 94 and 96.
email me at admn0140434@aol.com with item interested in and phone number so i may contact you.

Llwellyn

I'm about to do the same thing, so don't feel too bad, Brian! :D

Everything in my sig is gonna go up for sale too... along with the TiVo that's been sitting around.

Llwellyn

Any interest in the 785 since the cards are only $99 now, Al? <big stupid grin>

I'd love to be able to drop this off to someone instead of having to ship it... it saves everyone time and money :)

TinEar

Nice try Llwellyn. :roll: I have a room full of 785s - none of which can be reprogrammed when the new, improved, super-duper bandplan takes effect. Since there is absolutely no word from Uniden when the 896T will be released, I'll need to do something in the meantime. Hence 796s. Of course that's all speculation since we really have nothing to go on with respect to the rebanding.

Llwellyn

Aww, did you have to do the rolleyes thing? Sheesh. :D

Yeah, the rebanding thing is the reason I'm gonna try to sell it off to help pay for the 396... I'm still a bit steamed about it... I'll feel all better when there's an "auction ended" email in my inbox though when I get around to selling it 8)

TinEar

Just for the sake of asking, do you know the price you'll be asking? I'll pass it on to a couple of people I know interested in their first scanner. One of them wants a scanner for just PG County and the Laurel Police, neither of which needs the card.

Llwellyn

I'm not quite sure yet... I'm thinking somewhere in the 150 range but that may be lowballing it yet. I have to find my invoice to see what I paid for it to make a final decision, but it'll probably be in the 150-175 ballpark since it's not digital.

TinEar

That'll be a good price. I'll mention it although I'll stress that's not final yet. If you go 150, I'll definitely take it off your hands. No muss, no fuss, no shipping, no collecting from PayPal.

Al42

Llwellyn said:
Everything in my sig is gonna go up for sale too... along with the TiVo that's been sitting around.
Is that a 92, a 92A or a 92B? I'm looking for a 92, to keep the on-line stream going after the rebanding. I'll be driving down 95 in MD on Saturday if it's a plain 92 and we can work something out.

Llwellyn

Al42 said:
Llwellyn said:
Is that a 92, a 92A or a 92B? I'm looking for a 92, to keep the on-line stream going after the rebanding. I'll be driving down 95 in MD on Saturday if it's a plain 92 and we can work something out.

Without checking, I'm pretty sure it's a 92B. I'll be headed west for the holiday weekend back to my hometown so I won't be in MD this weekend anyway... thanks for the offer though. If you're interested anyway, I'm likely to let the two RS units go at a steal when I finally decide to sell 'em off. I haven't even turned on the 92 in several months. Any deal would probably include UPS shipping to the East coast...

Llwellyn

Admin0140434 said:
Llwellyn said:
so don't feel too bad, Brian.

ok, you know my name... how about i know yours... :D
please and thank you

The name's Derek, sir.

You can also use Llew or Llwellyn... it's a good nickname for me. I just felt funny calling you "admin" all the time... :lol:

Funny thing is, I met a guy who's actually named that (with the proper spelling of Llewellyn) that shares my birthday -60 years. We're remarkably alike, it's scary!

Also, sorry to hijack your thread to hell and back... if you're not too hard and fast on making a local deal, I'd repost in the For Sale forum, they'll probably sell like hotcakes at those prices. If I wasn't dead set on a 396, I'd probably pick up a second scanner out of your list.

TinEar

Llwellyn, I mean Derek, did you see my offer for the 785 after I edited my last post above? Just checking in case you didn't.

And all this time I thought your name was really Llwellyn but wondered about the spelling. In fact, the first time I think I reponded to you I spelled it Llewellyn and then felt stupid for not noticing you didn't spell it that way.

Llwellyn

Yes sir, I did see the offer; I'll have to think about it for a day or two; I'll probably end up letting it go for that but I need to see what I'm gonna sell everything else for too. I figure if I can raise half or more of what the 396 is gonna cost me in stuff I can sell off, then I can safely sell everything and get a 396. I'll get back to you on it.

No worries about the name, I even answer to "Llew" when someone says it out loud, I've been using it a long time :D

I go by either, so don't worry about which one you use.

TinEar

Okie-dokie Derek. I hope Uniden still has the card on sale if you decide to dump it at that price. If so, I'm going to make a gift of the digital card to the person that wants a scanner. Even though they say now they don't need anything but PG and Laurel, you know how that goes once you start listening. And, if PG ever goes trunked, I'm sure it will be digital and that Laurel will hop aboard their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.