Natural Resources Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistler

I see someone has submitted a lot of info on the NRP. It has the Different regions and their bank assignment. Does anyone know who may have submitted this info. One thing a friend and I are working on is figuring out all the NRP frequencies . We have a lot of the stuff for the Western Region. Some of the TX, RX, and PL's are not correct and we would like see how they went about getting their info.

TinEar

The author will speak up if he wishes to but I believe he got the information directly from the radio itself.

P.S. You can delete that duplicate post by hitting the X unless someone replies to it before you can get to it.

Dispatcher308

Premium Subscriber
I want to say I know I have been a little harsh lately on some people about certain things and I shouldnt. We all screw up sometime or another, but I and everyone else need to realise this, we are all human and all make mistakes.

Whistler we all cant be as perfect as you and your friend. If you have a frequency and you want to add it go ahead it is not going to hurt anyones feelings. It will actually help us in better scanning down the road.

I am off my soap box now.

Whistler

My Apology

I apologize for my rudeness. I had just submitted some info for NRP the other day that I know is working in the Western Region. Today I saw all that new stuff and was shocked that someone had that great of a source for frequencies. My only concern was that I programmed the PL's from that info for the Western Region repeaters and it will not work off the repeater.

I am very sorry for being blunt I would just like to contact the submitter and see why the NRP units are programmed differently than what I have been able to use thus far.

Really glad I found this site don't want to make enemies just allies.

NMPhillieFan

Re: My Apology

Whistler said:
I apologize for my rudeness.

Just an outsider, but I didnt sense any "rudeness" in your post. I thought you just found some possible (probably) incorrect info and asked to speak to the author of that data directly to fix it.

Dispatcher308 said:
Whistler we all cant be as perfect as you and your friend. If you have a frequency and you want to add it go ahead it is not going to hurt anyones feelings. It will actually help us in better scanning down the road.
But, looks like you might have found one of the authors... :lol:

scannerman700

I seen no rudeness out of Whistler's first post!!! Nathan whats the deal with your signature? Depends and a Kleenex huh!!!

MCMD5

Premium Subscriber
You know this is a great web site full of good information and good people helping each other.
Let's not turn this into a pissing match. Move on.

skipshark773

i posted in the other thread you started titled the exact same thing. Indeed I was the one who contributed all the new information concerning the VHF Hi-Band Frequencies for the DNR. It was taken directly from a SFPS Portable Radio. To the best of my knowledge it is correct, but by if you have any information to add it certanly wont "hurt my feelings". The information is not from a true NRP Hi-Band radio, but instead from a SFPS portable that happens to contain some of the NRP frequencies.

skipshark773

sorry, the abbrev. for that is easier to type out than the entire agency. SFPS = State Forest & Park Service the NRP's kid brother. Also note: I am in Colorado at a general use hotel computer. I will probably not be able to check my messages all that often, so I apologize in advance for not being able to give prompt replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.