Prince George's Public Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartboy06

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a current and complete list of stations and apparatus for PGFD and/or a list of unit numbers for the PD? I would appreciate any help that I could get.

smartboy06

Premium Subscriber
I have all the station numbers, there are just a couple of stations (the ones that don't have websites) that I need apparatus for.

Riverdale Heights
Oxon Hill
Forestville
District Heights
Beltsville Co 41
Chillum
Kentland Co 46
Tuxedo Cheverly
Water Rescue (Co 56)

scannerman700

smartboy06 said:
I have all the station numbers, there are just a couple of stations (the ones that don't have websites) that I need apparatus for.

Riverdale Heights
Oxon Hill
Forestville
District Heights
Beltsville Co 41
Chillum
Kentland Co 46
Tuxedo Cheverly
Water Rescue (Co 56)
Well the station numbers in the PGFD system work like (Example) Station 41 Beltsville thier unit numbers will
start off with 41* (Engine 412-Example only),Anytime you hear any unit number in PGFD that starts of with a 41-something then that would be beltsville... Basically All unit numbers start with the station numbers...
I'll get back with you about The Police Department in a few minutes!

scannerman700

Now, The Police Department: Patrol Service's Bureau...

Let's Say you hear Units 1000 to 1999, that unit is from the Hyattsville Station...

District 1 (Hyattsville) they use the 1000 to 1999 units
District 2 (Bowie) they use the 2000-2999 units
District 3 (Headquarters Palmer Park/Landover) they use the 3000-3999 units
District 4 (Oxon Hill) they use the 4000-4999 units
District 5 (Clinton) they use the 5000-5999 units
District 6 (Beltsville) they use the 6000-6999 units

(Note: PGPD does not have that many units, within the PGPD they have about 1100 units 'give or take 100') Hope this helps :)

jparks29

John McClane
that is NOT correct.. PG county police units go by their district,and something else..which I'm not sure of...

adam/baker hyattsville
charlie beltsville
etc.. it goes by the district..

chanel 9 is frank sector(iirc)..so patrol units are frank-XX

Premium Subscriber
jparks29 said:
that is NOT correct.. PG county police units go by their district,and something else..which I'm not sure of...

adam/baker hyattsville
charlie beltsville
etc.. it goes by the district..

chanel 9 is frank sector(iirc)..so patrol units are frank-XX

Channel 3 used to be H/G (Henry/George) Sector, but I believe its all G sector now. I "THINK" Henry sector is Channel 8, but I'm not positive on that one.

Zebra units on PGPD Channels are town cars; i.e., City of District Heights town cars use the "Zebra 300-310" series.

Best Regards,

Premium Subscriber
4909 said:
Channel 3 used to be H/G (Henry/George) Sector, but I believe its all G sector now. I "THINK" Henry sector is Channel 8, but I'm not positive on that one.

Zebra units on PGPD Channels are town cars; i.e., City of District Heights town cars use the "Zebra 300-310" series.

Best Regards,

Updating my own thread here, check the PG County section, all the info is there already.

Jason

countycop96

Actually, when you hear a PGPD transmission, such as 3A14, the 3 denotes the third shift of the day, evenings, the A denotes District I, and as for the 14---the 1 in 14 denotes Community Service Area 1 and the 4 is the 4th officer assigned to that CSA. With the introduction of CSA's, the A-B for Dist I and C for Dist 6 and so on were reduced. Now, it is District I is A, Dist II is E, Dist III is G, Dist IV is J, Dist V is F, and Dist VI is C. The alphabet used to destinguish sectors, now it is for Districts. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.