Washington DC - Active Freq List

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizski

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for a list of active frequencies for Presidential or Mil Air in *.mem file format (Uniden BCD250). I have been in Potomac MD for two days and with all the frequency lists I have compiled over the last several years I have found very little action around here. I from Massachusetts and spend time here now and then on business and would even like a list of someone's hot action frreqs for the area. :)

Thanks in advance.

Bob

TinEar

Bob, I'll send you my whole .mem file for this area if you'll send me your email address in a PM. You can pull Bank 10 from it which contains the active MilAir freqs for this area or use the whole thing if you wish. There is a ton of MilAir activity in this area. (See Sticky Thread for MilAir as an example)

Alan (TinEar)

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
We have a few ARC250 files on the CHM website - including one I helped build from the Inauguration - which should have LOTS of stuff for you to monitor. I'm sure you realize that organizations associated with the President are quite likely to be encrypted at some point, but there's still lots to hear. If there's something specific you don't see there, email me and I'll see if I can quickly dash something together. I'm going to be out of town this weekend, so time is of the essence.

The URL for the ARC250 CHM page is:

CHM ARC250 page

You will need an unzipper such as PKZip, Winzip, ect to uncompress the files. By the way, the milair file I have on that page is a tad dated; I have to get off my xxxxx and get that updated. Use TinEar's files instead

73s Mike

Last edited:

TinEar

Just don't use either of the two files I've got at the CHM website. They are now out-of-date.

In fact, Mike, you should pull those off there if you'd be so kind. I'll get a new one off in the near future.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
That's Al's department, not mine. I'd suggest emailing him, but be aware he's a tad slow on answering....I should probably remove the milair file as well, since I'm sure yours are a bit more complete :D

73s Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.