Allegany County Paging CapCodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistler

I am looking for any of the CapCodes for the Allegany County AlphaNumeric Alert System. This is the code that you program in your, perhaps "Apollo", pager and receive company alerts. I believe they are 7 digit codes. Any codes would be appreciated.

Whistler

Well I would like to thank everyone one for viewing my thread, I was really hoping someone would know some capcodes. Well here are some I have found so far. Frostburg Area Ambulance Service 2011504 Eastern Garrett Volunteer Fire and Rescue Department 2011574 District 16 Fire Department 2012128 . Well thanks for the interest but please ask all your Allegany County friends if they will give up some capcodes plus the weather capcode would be great.

Whistler

More Capcodes

Well here are some more capcodes for those interested. Bowling Green 2011484, Cumberland City Fire (not paging for calls but internal messaging) 2011466, and the Hazardous Incident Response Team H.I.R.T. 2012292. I really can't believe that someone on here doesn't have any others.

Whistler

Well I thought about that but there wasn't an area for it. It could go in the Allegany County section. I do have the frequency that they are sent out on of course you wouldn't want listen to it on a scanner. Do you think I just send it in as an addition to the page? Thanks for your help and response.

NINN27

as long as you tell the admins what it is, where it goes (the main Allegany page is fine), and the information... im sure they will have not problem adding it

NINN27

blantonl said:
monitoring pagers, and or programming pagers without the consent of the paging company is very illegal

lindsay... i hate to argue with someone i respect, but he never said anything about programming them... he's just asked for information... i dont believe having any information is illegal...

what i do agree with is what he DOES with the information... if he does use it to monitor or program them... then we have an illegal activity...

Whistler

If I volunteers with several companies and have 4 different pagers for those companies is it illegal for me to put all the capcodes into one pager or does the paging company have to do this and charge me the $15 for each capcode? Is it illegal to monitor companies that you belong too?

Status
Not open for further replies.