Proposed MSP Command Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxAlarm187

Level 6 RR Member (Since 1998)
Premium Subscriber
I thought that some of my neighbors to the north might be interested in this new MSP Command Post. The link is to Bickford, a company in Chantilly, VA (Fairfax County) that does command vehicle conversions.

Scroll to the bottom of this page: http://www.bickfordcode3.com/mobile.htm

Enjoy!

2gigch1

Premium Subscriber
Bickford builds the microwave eng trucks for my station. Best I've worked in - and the local site helps in upkeep.

Whistler

This is it

This is the unit that I posted in an earlier thread. If you look at the interior photos it is not the same unit that they had at the Trooper tour. The radios are arranged differently in the back. Is this just a stock photo or are there more than one of these awesome units?

Whistler

When I saw the Excursion at the Trooper Tour in Allegany County the only radios they had in that unit was Vertex. The Electronics Tech that was showing it off said he preferred Kenwood but that the State Police were buying Vertex now. Must be another one of those low bid things. Can anyone comment on the interior. The one that I saw was not set up like that all the radios were on the left of the monitor not on the right like the photo on Bickford.

Status
Not open for further replies.