Capitol Beltway 495 Outer Loop @ Rt 270N

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLHDU

I went by at 5:36 am and it looked like a black SUV (and maybe another vehicle involved) had rolled and there were several MSP on scene along with other various emergency vehicles...anyone hear it this morning? I hate driving in on Sunday morning....you tend to see alot of drunks.

12-18-05

-J

jim202

The Virginia state police channels have been very active during the last few snow storms. If you are in the northern VA area near DC, your best bet is to listen to the Fairfax dispatcher. They have 2 VHF channels that stay fairly active. You can also hear activity on the tactical VHF channel if your within 4 or 5 miles of the mobile units. The field units use this channel to talk unit to unit fairly often.

Jim

JLHDU said:
I went by at 5:36 am and it looked like a black SUV (and maybe another vehicle involved) had rolled and there were several MSP on scene along with other various emergency vehicles...anyone hear it this morning? I hate driving in on Sunday morning....you tend to see alot of drunks.

12-18-05

-J

JLHDU

jim202 said:
The Virginia state police channels have been very active during the last few snow storms. If you are in the northern VA area near DC, your best bet is to listen to the Fairfax dispatcher. They have 2 VHF channels that stay fairly active. You can also hear activity on the tactical VHF channel if your within 4 or 5 miles of the mobile units. The field units use this channel to talk unit to unit fairly often.

Jim

Jim,

Thanks-is that in the list from Wiki?

-J

Status
Not open for further replies.