Any stores that sell the BCD396T?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattybohhoe

i cannot find anystores that sell this darn thing. and if they do they want 700 for it and i can get it off the net for 520. makes no sence to buy that at that price. anyway, any help is appericated thanks.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
No chain stores (i.e. Walmart, Meijer, Target, etc.) currently carry the high end Uniden scanners.

nattybohhoe

yeah baynesville has them for 649 he has two. but i mena 120 over the internet price is alot. i can get the scanner and dimond antenns for 560 shipped... nbot bad at all. but i have to wait because of the holiday they are behind a good bit so yeah.. but there arent to mant loacl places that carry the scanners in gerenal. or atlest to me there arent....

nattybohhoe

ok cool thanks, im going to go there monday i beleive. so again thanks. but they dont have the diamond antenna iw ant but ohwell. beggers cant be choosers. its jus 1 hr and a half away, but gas on a truck isnt good. but i shuld be able to be ok... well see. again thank you and if there are places closer let me kno please thanks. oh btw its www.rrcom.com... no pun ntended on the posting of the link.

cbscanman15

really nice people in R&R I nattyboh if i was you before going up to R&R i would e-mail them or phone them before going up there.You know how to get there?If not i can tell you how to get there.

cbscanman15

no probelm congrats on 26 years.Those people have been the cheapest so far i reccomed them to so....if i say they are good they have to be good. ha ha ha ha ha ha

nattybohhoe

consys u didnt see the link i posted for you? anyway, yeah i called them, they gave me directions. about how long will it take say from glen burnie? linthicum?

cbscanman15

hey natty and consys before i purshace a scanner from there i would e-mail them or call them to MAKE sure that they got the 396 in stock beacuse last i seen they only had 1 left.Well that messege is for natty more than you consys beacuse you would order it not go to R&R natty i highly recommend you calling them before driving all the way up there.

nattybohhoe

no not yet, i was supsoed to but my dog has something worng with her saliva glands, ( before we knew this ) right as i came home, i took her to the vet and found out hat it could possibly be her salivva glands not draining right. so we got medicine and then it should clear up ( not that yall care haha) btu yeah tahts y i didnt go today. soon hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.