Pro-2096 Help - Maryland/va/dc

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPERT20906

I am trying to get things for all 3 states [but Montgomery County first & DC I do not know about because they lock up the scanner], I do not know if posing the frequencies on here is allowed or not so I will not. I do not even know if I should have posted the links to the sites that have them, but guess it is ok since they are on here. But if you all go to this link;

http://www.trunktracker.com/states/md.html

& go to Montgomery County & see some rows of frequencies then the first 2 rows on the left I have already in, if someone can tell me which is which like;

xxx.xxxxx - control 1
xxx.xxxxx - control 2
xxx.xxxxx - control 3
xxx.xxxxx - control 4

& the ones for 7a 7b 7c & so on. I then can put names to them & then make one area [bank 0 - ch 1, 2, 3, 4,] the control ones & lock out the not needed noise. Then have my scanner be like this;

BANK 0 - ECC CONTROL
BANK 1 - ECC CH 7a 7b & so on. If there is a way it can be done like this?

& the same with VA & DC, but I want to work on MD stuff first. Maybe I can have each bank a state like;

0-control
1-MD
2-VA
3-DC

But like I said I want to start with MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MD first.

[used MS WORD to spell check this]

Thanks & God bless you all

Bob

Admin0140434

after reading your post, i think i understand what you are trying to do...

you want all the control channels in bank1, and then all the talkgroups in the rest of the banks? if so... it doesnt work like that...

ill tell you what i can do... if you have WIN96... let me know how you would like you banks set up, and ill put together a file for you

for each bank, state whether you want the frequency for any TG patches, which TG's (fire, police, etc), what order you want them in, and how you want the TG set up (seperated by agency, etc)

also, NINN27 made an excelent MD EMERGENCY file a while back that included md agencies, and surrounding counties in central md (i believe mont co was included)... i dont have it anymore (sold my pro96), but i believe mike from the CHM website could provide you a link to it

SPERT20906

Do nit have the cable or program, & yes this is what I want to do.

bank 0 for MD/VA/DC cotrol stuff - if it can be done, if not then each bank has a 0 to it so I can do it that way.

Thanlks

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.